The following issues were put on the agenda:
1. Report on the student self-government work of the medical faculty number 1 for 2017-2018
Speaker: chairman of the SSU – Starenko AO;
2. Election of the head of student’s self-government of the medical faculty №1 for the 2018-2019
3. Adoption of the student’s self-government of the medical faculty number 1 for the 2018-2019
In the report, Stanenko Anastasia drew attention to the activities of the student council within the commissions according to the “Provisions on student self-government” and features of work at the faculty.
The report was approved by direct voting, the work of the past was assessed as satisfactory.
Two candidates for the chair of student’s self-government of the medical faculty No. 1 were submitted to the Organizing Committee of the Conference:
1. Kotova Viktoria Olegovna – 3rd year student of group 1;
2. Malysh Anastasia Sergeevna – 5th year student of group number 1.
During the calculation of the results of the faculty’s dean prof. Kotyuzinskaya S., greeted group leaders with the presents for New Year holidays.
By way of direct secret ballot, the head of the student’s self-government of the Faculty of Medicine No. 1 has been selected KOTOVA VICTORIA and approved the composition of the student council for 2018-2019 year.
We wish Victoria and a new composition sense of patience in achieving the goals!