Dear colleagues !
We remind you that the annual scientific-practical conference with international participation “Modern theoretical and practical aspects of clinical medicine (for students and young scientists)”, dedicated to the 110th anniversary of Professor I.V. Savitskii’s birth will start in 3 days !!!
This year, due to the pandemic, the conference will be held online on the university platform Microsoft Teams.
Please note that the meeting of each section will take place in a separate channel, according to the name of the section.
We draw to your attention the conference schedule:
– 9:00 – Registration of conference participants in Google form
– 10:00 – Beginning of sectional meetings
– 15:00 – “Round table”, dedicated to the 110th anniversary of Professor I.V. Savitskii’s birth
– 9:00 – master classes in (general channel of the conference in Microsoft Teams)
1) PRIMARY RESUSCITATION OF NEWBORN (ABC STEPS)
2) NEWBORN INTUBATION (STEP E)
The video was prepared by:
– Professor, Doctor of Medicine, Head of the Department Starets O.O.
– Professor, MD Kotova N.V.
– Associate Professor Ph.D. Loseva K.O.
– assistant, Ph.D. Maichuk V.O.,
– assistant, Ph.D. Khimenko T.M.,
– assistant Kovalenko D.A.
3) FUNDAMENTALS OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY AND FLEXIBLE ENDOSCOPY
Content of the seminar: demonstration of laparoscopic surgery in real time
Lecturers: member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons, MD. Ph.D., Professor A.. Malinovsii, Assistant D.V. Korchovyi
– 14:00 – Plenary session: publication of the results of the conference and announcement of the winners.
We invite all conference participants, students and all those wishing to join our conference and the celebration of Student Science at the link:
List of sections (channels) on which section meetings will take place: