The First Round Commission Session of the All-Ukrainian Students’ Scientific Works Competition in Natural, Technical and Human Sciences for the qualitative selection of the best scientific works of Odesa National Medical University students (Chairman of the Commission – Doctor of Med.Sciences, Professor O.G.Yushkovska; Commission members – Doctor of Med.Sciences, Prof. V.A. Vastyanov, Doctor of Med.Sciences, Professor O. L.Kholodkova, Doctor of Med.Sciences, Prof. O. B.Voloshina, Doctor of Med.Sciences, Professor T.V.Chaban) took place on February 6, 2018.
The authors of the considered works were given recommendations for follow-up revision and the commission took a decision to recommend sending the works to the appropriate educational institutions for participation in the second round of the competition:
General and Social Psychology (Kherson State University):
- Olena Maksymivna Pletenets, the 1st year of the Master’s Degree course, group#1, MF №3 «Psychophysiological adaptation of people who work under the conditions of professional stress»;
- Sophia Petrivna Psariuk, the 1st year of the Master’s Degree course (extra-mural), group#1, MF №3 – “Advertising as a field of archetype articulation “;
Military Sciences (National Academy of Army Forces named after Hetman Petro Sagaidachnuy):
- Olena Tanaysychuk, the 5th year, MF №2, group #12 – “Study of the psychological and metabolic factors of the post-traumatic stress disorder development in ATO participants”;
Theoretical Medicine (HSEIU “Bukovinsky State Medical University”):
- Anastasiya Vadymivna Kaplun, the 5th year, MF №2, group#12 – “A new view on the formation of choroid hemangiomas “;
- Anna Olegivna Dimchenko, the 6th year, MF №1, group, Ternovuy Danilo Petrovich, the 5th year, MF №1, group#12 – “Ultrastructural changes of hepatocytes and their milieu in the modeling of toxic liver damage in rats”;
Clinical Medicine (Kharkiv National Medical University):
- Iryna Volodymyrivna Marynovska, the 5th year, MF №1, group#6 – “The effect of prolonged use of small doses of colchicine in prevention of complications in patients with cardiac pathology in combination with gout”;
- Olga Vitaliyvna Pavlovska, the 4th year, MF №2, group#12 – “Influence of avocado soy preparations on the course of deforming osteoarthritis in women in the menopausal period”;
Clinical and Fundamental Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology (in English) (O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University):
- Amasha Rwad, the 3rd year, international MF and Moin Bucks, the 3rd year, international MF – “Influence of nitrozine stress on neurological status in experimental chronic alcohol intoxication and facilities of perspective pharmacological correction”;
The commission does not recommend for participation in the second round the work of:
- Tetyana Mikhailivna Shvabovska, the 6th year, MF №2, group #15 – “The investigation of rhythm and conduction disturbance in patients with chronic rheumatic heart disease. Modern approaches to treatment “.
We wish our contestants the best of luck in the second round and hope for the victory!